Friday, October 14, 2011

Long time no post

Sometimes there is something to be said about not hearing a word. You know the old saying, I guess no news is good news...well, in this case, that is exactly it! The Keegan crew has been doing great.

1. Leighton is loving cheer/tumble. She is working on her back hand spring and I thought I had video of it but apparently I don't so this will have to do!



2. We leave for Disney in 2 days! We are so excited. This girls trip is going to be wonderful! Our first day there isn't a "park" day so we're going to hit downtown where the girls have appointments to get their hair done at the Bippidy Boppidy Boutique. Then we are going to eat at the Rainforest Cafe, which cannot be a more perfect fit for my animal loving 2-year-old. The rest of the week is filled with lots of food, characters, and rides!



3. Speaking of Ainsley, she has the most perfect little pink Minnie Mouse costume for our Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party and she informed me last night, "I not wanna be Minnie Mouse." Um, really?? She went on to say she wanted to be, "A whole new world." "I wanna pie in da kie" (fly in the sky). Great, now I get to go buy a new costume the day before we leave! And every time I ask her she insists she must be Jasmine...check it out!



4. Aaron has been working crazy hours at the Haunt. For those in Memphis, please check it out! All proceeds go Youth Villages...an amazing cause. I'm so proud of Aaron and his passion for non-profit.



5. Today at school we had the annual "Ram Run." The Ram Run is a fund raiser for the school. The kids get pledges on how many laps they can run and then each grade level has 30 minutes to run as many laps as they can. Here are a couple of pictures of us at the Ram Run. Love my sweetie and all of these cute kindergarten girls!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment