Saturday, March 31, 2012

Leighton is SIX!!!

Oh me!  When did my baby turn 6??  Six years old?  This sweet girl changed my life the day she was born.  And she continues to change the lives of people around her with her sweet nature, loving spirit, and kind heart.  She is my mini-me inside and out and I don't know what I would do without her! 

She decided she wanted her birthday party at home...so her friends could come to her house and play.  And she wanted a gymnastics theme.  We had a dessert table complete with Olympic rings, a balance beam, uneven bars which displayed our leotard and gold medal cookies, a ball pit filled with bubble gum, and a trampoline cake.  Our activities were pin the pony-tail on the gymnast, the balance beam, the trampoline (thank goodness we had the balance beam and small trampoline or we would have invested some serious money in this party), and "hot potato" with a 1st place ribbon.  And we finished with all of the girls playing with the parachute.  Fun times had by all!! :) 















No comments:

Post a Comment