Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hawthorne Maternity

To say I was honored to do these maternity pictures would be an understatement. This family means so much to us it is hard to put into words. Cory is Aaron's cousin and his wife, Colleen, shares my love of speech as she is also an SLP. They have two amazing little girls who have similar personalities as my two and they just "get" us. We've spent the last several years building a lasting friendship and we are so blessed to call them family! We can't wait to see what personality sweet little Haddie will add to their family. Love you guys!



















2 comments:

  1. Lindsay, I just had to look at these photos! I knew Cory as a little boy. His mom Linda and I taught together many years ago at Jay Junior High School. I would have known him anywhere! He has the same handsome face as when he was a child! And what a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing these great photos. You do a wonderful job with your photography! -Nancy Grimaldi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful, as i knew they would be. Lindsay did a wonderful job.
    Aunt Chris and Uncle Carl

    ReplyDelete