Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday...minus the 5.

I feel like this blog has become a "Five on Friday" only thing. But, hey, at least I'm updating! So, today I'm not going to do my normal thing because I don't have time to even think about 5 things.

This week has been a good one...but so busy. Busy is good sometimes, I suppose. Aaron and I are excited about getting out tonight and celebrating with some very special people...and just taking in the night.

I find it fitting to put this picture up today. Many have already seen it but today, August 26th, would be my Papaw's 100th birthday. I remember holding his hand many times as his over 6 ft body towered over me. He was so gentle...so loving...always willing to sit and read me a book. This is a picture of Ainsley holding my own daddy's hand. Leighton and Ainsley adore their Pop Pop...as do I! It is such a blessing to watch my children love my own father as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment