Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Birthday baby Jesus!

We had an incredible Christmas this year. Christmas Eve was spent at my parents' house. We had a big dinner and then went through our tradition of reading the birth of Jesus from the Bible, reading Twas the Night Before Christmas, and reading Twas the Night Before Jesus Came. The girls could barely contain themselves at this point...it was present time! Leighton was precious and thanked my mom and dad for every gift. She was excited about everything she opened, which in turn excited Ainsley!!

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the un-edited Keegan Christmas! :)

My sweet Ainsley...



My little love-bug...



"Reading" Twas the Night Before Christmas with Mem



Hanging with Pop Pop



Leighton's reaction to every gift she got. She was so excited about everything! Her ladybug tea set.



Christian's first Christmas ornament



A pretty pillow with her name on it...her matching blanket came from us and she opened it on Christmas morning!



And Ainsley needed one too!



Handsome like dad...



And an "I love my mom" shirt.



Aaron's plaque from my dad that reads: A man with daughters will be surrounded by beautiful women all of his life." He LOVED it!!!



One of Leighton's favorite gifts...a bracelet that she can switch out the beads...kinda like Mommy's pandora bracelet!



I love this picture. The irony of it just makes me laugh every time. She got a v-reader (which she loves). I can't help but giggle...it's quite obvious she needs the V-Reader since she's modeling it upside down! :)



Opening her American Girl doll...Kanani, the girl of the year!



And this was her "thank you" to her Mem!



Ainsley just realizing she got her American Girl, Carleigh!



Yay!!!! Running to show Mommy!



And her "thank you" to Mem!



My girls and their dolls



On Christmas morning in their jammies...



So excited...



My dad and his OU gift.



Unfortunately, I wasn't good at multi-tasking. Being the photographer and delivering gifts was hard to manage so the camera got pushed to the side. This is where the fun ends...but you get the idea. We had fun and loved every second!! :)

Happy birthday baby Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment