Friday, December 30, 2011

South Extended Family

The day Leighton started gymnastics she walked in next to a little red headed girl. It was their first day too and we had no idea what was in store! ;) The other little girl was Natalie. What we didn't know that first day was that Natalie and Leighton would become very good friends. And along with their friendship I was blessed with a wonderful friendship with Natalie's sweet Momma, Jodie.

You see, when you sit for an hour, week after week, with the same group of girls...you form a bond. I was honored when Jodie asked me to grab a few shots of her extended family. And, as you can see, that sweet little red headed girl is not-so-little anymore...she has become a beautiful girl. Thank you, Jodie!!!















1 comment:

  1. I love these. I, too, have really enjoyed getting to know Jodie and Natalie. What sweet girls! (and great pictures)

    ReplyDelete