Friday, May 13, 2011

5 on Friday

1. I'm sitting here watching the Grizzlies game...game number 6 of the second series! The Grizzlies are playing the Thunder and I feel like I'm going against everything I know not pulling for Oklahoma but I just can't do it in this case. I don't chew my fingernails but I might start after tonight! What a great game (great series really)!! It's the 4th quarter and a two point ball game! Go Grizz!!!!



2. The city has been in a flood...the great flood of 2011 to be exact and it wouldn't be right if I didn't blog about, right?! It really has been heartbreaking. Many people have been evacuated from their homes as they are underwater. We have been lucky...we are high and dry.

3. Leighton loves to hide from us...every chance she gets. Here was her latest hiding place this week.



4. We spent the evening at my parents this week and this is what I got to watch unfold. They are so sweet!







5. It has been HOT here and Leighton has worn her rain boots almost every day without fail. She did manage to find some water too!

No comments:

Post a Comment