Friday, May 6, 2011

Five on Friday

1. Leighton is doing awesome at her new gymnastics class. These are few little videos of her skills.





2. Can you believe this little singer has been asking to go potty and then actually going?! :) She's not yet 2 and over the last 2 days has consistently gone to the potty. Looks like I am going to be doing some serious potty training in the not-too-distant future. Good thing I only have 14 days of work left for the year (not that I'm counting)!



3. Only 14 days of school and I can't wait! I can't wait to spend my days with my kiddos...doing just what we did last year...

We went shopping...



And spent time at the baseball games...



And cooled off at the sprinkler park...



And just played together (because that's what "seesters" do best)!



And we love to hang at the pool...



It's where we spend most of our days.



But our very favorite is to be at the lake!



4. I have my 6 month scan on Monday. I'm already dreading it.

5. Leighton loves to pick up her sister these days....and truth be told, Ainsley loves it too!!! Are they not the cutest!? :)



2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Leighton looks about 12 years old in that bottom picture! I'll be praying for you as you have your scan on Monday. Can't believe summer is actually around the corner! I know you are thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Anna! And she acts about 12 too! :) Her favorite phrase right now..."Mom, stop. You're freaking me out." LOL! Really?! Thanks for your prayers!! :) Can't wait for summer...lets get our two-year-olds (is that not amazing) together to play...Ainsley would LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete