Friday, May 27, 2011

Five on Friday

It's been a while, hasn't it?! Life is busy these days but 8 weeks off is finally here!

1. We're going to the lake tomorrow for the first time this summer! We are all so excited! This was our trip last year on Memorial Day!



2. My brother and sweet family will be here this week. Can't wait to love on them for a while before we send them off, and wish them luck, on their big move to Japan. This was the last time the girls were together.



3. Leighton graduated from preschool this week. It was the sweetest little graduation. I was so proud of her and still get teary when I think about it.



4. Leighton was awarded the "most thoughtful" award from her class. I couldn't have picked a more appropriate award. It does my heart good to know that Leighton shows how caring she is everywhere she goes. And it brings tears to my eyes to know her teachers saw in her what I see.



5. Ainsley will be TWO in less than a week. Really?! When did that happen??? My little wild child. I hope her zest for life never lessens!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Friday posts! and yeah, the lemon picture is my favorite! Happy Summer Break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna! Yes, that girl keeps us laughing...never a dull moment with Ainsley!!

    ReplyDelete