Friday, July 8, 2011

Five on Friday

1. Big, big news here at the Keegan house! Ainsley is potty trained! I'm just going to go ahead and say she is. She's been in big girl panties for 4 days and a total of 6 accidents....two days accident free! Yep, she is rockin' it! So, there's no turning back now. Panties it is!



2. We had one of the best 4th of July holidays in a long time. We celebrated with all of the people who mean the most to us. We spent the day boating, tubing, eating, laughing, fishing, a few fireworks, face painting, and just enjoying everyone being together.

Ainsley and Mommy



Two Paige's...Reilly Paige and Ainsley Paige



Jayci, Reilly, and Ainsley...love these two girls for loving on my girls!



Sweet Meredith and Ainsley



Jake and Leighton...two of the cutest kiddos around!



The crew...minus a few of the guys who were lighting the fireworks!



3. Leighton is now going to gymnastics one day a week and cheer/tumble one day a week. She had her first trial class of cheer/tumble and fell in love. In her words, "I love gymnastics but I love cheer/tumble even more." I have to admit, tumbling is her strength so it doesn't surprise me it is her favorite.

Two sets of BFF's. Leighton and her BFF Lauryn. Carleigh (holding Leighton) and Kristin (holding Lauryn) are also BFF's and happen to be Leighton's coaches for her gym and tumble classes.



Trying her hand at cheer/tumble for the first time...



And showing off her cartwheel for me one night while I was taking pics...



4. I haven't blogged about this picture yet. I'm just wondering if y'all think Ainsley had the strut down? Really, this just makes me laugh hysterically!!!



5. Check out this precious little guy I had the opportunity of meeting at just 5 days old! Precious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment