Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Banks Family

Look at this gorgeous family I had the pleasure of spending some time with on Saturday morning.



I think Katie would agree with me when I say raising girls has brought more joy to my life than anything...



Oh sweet Aubrey, you certainly stole my heart. You are the perfect big sister...loving, always willing to help, and a natural born leader. You remind me of my Leighton...so precious!



Funny, strong-willed, independent, out-going. Perfection...that's what you are, Sloane!! I could have described my Ainsley in the same words above. You are a breath of fresh air!




This little bundle of joy didn't fuss once...she giggled and laughed at her big sisters...and charmed me with her baby blue eyes...what a blessing you are, Edie!



Many more to come Banks family...much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment