Friday, August 10, 2012

Five on Friday

  1.  I've been really bad about documenting the little things in life (my "Five on Friday" posts).  I started one this summer...the first Friday of the summer and had plans to continue it (notice the tensing in the previous sentence).  Yep, I HAD plans.  It sat in my "drafts" and I finally deleted it.  We had an amazing summer of fun!  Movies, swimming, tubing, boating, and family.  It's been a rough start back to work because our summer was so perfect.























2.  Leighton is rocking at gymnastics.  She is learning and ton and still loves every second.  She was able to successfully do a skill this week that was new to her.  She ran to her coach, jumped in her arms, and gave her a HUGE hug.  It was the sweetest thing.  She and her coach looked up at me in the observation room and were both so excited.  I love to see when others love and take pride in my kids as much as I do.











3.  Ainsley has an appointment Monday at the ENT.  She had a rough summer with non-stop ear infections.  And her ear drum ruptured while she was on antibiotics.  So...off we go.  Her pediatrician was apologetic for having to send us but I assured him, as a speech path, I was relieved we were going and not allowing it to become a problem.  I know if tubes are the answer that I shouldn't be nervous...but this is new territory for me and I know I'll be a wreck!



4.  Our house is officially on the market.  We're ready for some good showings so we can "get the heck outta dodge."  Not really...we love our house but are ready for some more room and really want Leighton to live within Oak's district.





















5.  The biggest thing that happened at our house this week...my "baby" started 1st grade!!  More on that later! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment