Friday, April 1, 2011

Five on Friday

1. It's been a long stressful week for me at work. I've just been "getting by" lately. I'm hoping the 70 and 80 degree weather this weekend will get me out of the funk I'm in. Hopefully I can spend my weekend playing, loving on my family, and getting lots more fun pictures like this! :)



2. Leighton starts her new gymnastics class on Tuesday! I am so proud of her for moving up to the next level. She is super psyched about the new class too. This is her sweet class and her coach of 3 years. Leighton wouldn't let go of Ms. Alana when we left on Tuesday. We all had tears in our eyes. Ms. Alana, we sure are going to miss you!!

From Left to Right: (Back Row) - Alana, Helene, Lauryn, Natalie, Leighton, McKenzie
(Front Row) - Olivia, Madison, McKenna



This is Leighton and her best friend Lauryn when they started gymnastics. Look how tiny they were!!!



3. A few posts back I documented our Disney trip. I tried writing Ainsley-ese but it doesn't do her sweet voice justice.



4. The YV 5K is coming up this month! I am wishing I had trained for it. Come run, come walk...just come out and support a great cause!



5. Ainsley got her hair cut this week. I just love my girls with short hair. Leighton will not allow such an idea anymore so Ainsley will have to endure short hair until she tells me differently. Come on, isn't she precious?! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures and I LOVE the video clips of that sweet little Ainsley! She is so adorable. Can you believe how big the big girls are getting? How can they be 5 already?

    ReplyDelete