Friday, June 17, 2011

Five on Friday

1. Another perfect week of summer has come to and end. We have enjoyed lunch with my mom several times, have gone to the mall to avoid the heat, have gone swimming, and we celebrated my birthday as well as my mom's birthday. The girls have enjoyed laying around, playing babies, and Ainsley had her first experience of getting her toe-nails painted at the "finger polish place" (as Leighton so fondly calls it). It has been a perfect week!!











2. Ainsley has really gotten brave in the pool.



3. A little game everyone loves to play in the pool!



4. Check out this precious little guy I got the privilege of taking some picture of! Is he not perfect!?



5. My mom and I have decided to take the girls back to Disney for a girls only trip. We are all SO excited! We are headed back mid October. Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment